Navigation Menu

Good news come in threes

So the hell week is over! Here's a little update of my week. 

I GOT MY LICENSE!! xD
I am a qualified driver now. Although I still quite scared to go on the road, even with my dad around. 
and today, I had my virgin drive of my dad's car. Its pretty alright, I just practice parking in the parking lot downstairs of my house. But I couldnt see the marking on the floor (not sure if thats related to my height), so I always parked in between two lots. -.- BUT, I parked my car damn straight!! hehehe

BIZAD TABLE TENNIS GOT 2nd PLACE!
We lost to medicine, although we won them last week in the preliminary round, but its okay, we are happy for the second place. 
and honestly, I think for all faculties, the girls are really quite useless, as compared to the guys, they are like super super super pro. and all the crucial match point are all depended on the guys. So I dont feel that I have contributed much to our victory, but still I am really happy for the team!! ^^


I SUBMITTED MY DSC REPORT!
Although its farrrrrr from perfect, but I am just soooo glad that its over (for now), I can get some of my life back now. 



My new car!

I kid.

How I wish.