Navigation Menu

In Need of Luck

Its gonna be a hell week.

Monday- 
Lesson from 10am to 4pm


Tue- 
Driving lesson from 730-9am, Lesson from 10-12pm, tutorial from 12-2pm, 3-5pm Career Talk (hopefully some stars aligned at that time, and let luck shine upon me to get spotted and get a intern opportunity), supposedly another lecture from 4-6pm, which I am gonna be late for since I am going for the talk.

Wednesday- 
studying consultation from 7am-10am, project meeting 10am-1pm, tutorial from 1-2pm. Last driving lesson from 3.30-5pm, and TT training from 5-7pm, which I am gonna be late for, or totally missing it if I'm trapped in traffic

Thursday- 
supposedly free day, but I need to submit the monster DSC assignment by the weekend, which I am totally lost now. So it will be rushing-out-work-and-trying-to-make-sense-from-senseless-thing day

Friday- 
Lesson from 10-12pm, driving test in the afternoon.


Wish me luck. 


P.S Why is DSC such a big monster!?!?!

What was I thinking, should have just jumped.
#JUSTJOKING!

Just a month ago, I was having the time of my life and enjoying every single moment. 
and now I am just so stressed out.
#flashback