Navigation Menu

Rider

singapore, street, photography, blogger, cafe, rider's, food art
singapore, street, photography, ootd, blogger, street style, lookbook
singapore, street, photography, ootd, blogger, street style, lookbook



Nothing beats a good morning breakfast/brunch. It just has this magical power to make your day feel better. No wonder, the old saying of 'Breakfast is the most important meal of the day'. 

I think there are just too many cafes springing up in Singapore. Feels like its gonna be like Seoul soon, but I doubt it can be like Seouls, cos there are just way too many coffee houses and cafes everywhere, providing tasty and cheap coffees. Doubt that can happen in Singapore, considering the rent prices and everything. 

Anyway, I should probably stick to more chinese cuisine now, after all, I'll be having (not as awesome) western breakfast everyday soon, really soon. and I can already predict that, before I even knew it, I will be sick of it already, thus, causing really bad home-food-sick.