Navigation Menu

Xmas with the Skyline

singapore, skyline, photography, blogger
singapore, skyline, photography, blogger, overeasy
singapore, skyline, photography, blogger
singapore, skyline, photography, blogger

Happy Boxing day!

With one of the best skyline in Singapore. 

At that moment, I really feel bonded to Singapore, although as much as I am looking forward to small villages, european style architecture, countryside and culture-rich streets, I feel a sense of home. Like I would not be able to find such scenery any place in Europe. 

I think I will definitely miss Singapore, miss home when I am on exchange next year (which is like in 22 days time). 



P.S High school feel like such a distant thing suddenly. Just look at how much we have all changed over the years, both physically and mentally.

P.P.S The place is too gorgeous, I could not bear to leave the country without having a good drink, chill and really take in the place, thus, I went there two days in a row. :P