Navigation Menu

Flower Crowns

DIY, flower crowns, singapore, blogger, customise, order
DIY, flower crowns, singapore, blogger, customise, order
DIY, flower crowns, singapore, blogger, customise, order
DIY, flower crowns, singapore, blogger, customise, order
DIY, flower crowns, singapore, blogger, customise, order


My first DIY post; I have not done any DIY for a long time, and recently I was inspired to make this flower crowns that are really in trend nowadays. Partly because Charis always wanted one, but it is sold really expensive outside. I went down to the handicraft shop, and grabbed some materials to make it myself. It didn't really follow what I expected it to be, but the materials allow me to do some improvisation and it turns out not that bad for my first attempt. Obviously there is room for improvement, (if I am doing more) future batch will be even better. 

Also, conveniently used my fav girls as guinea pigs, I have enough materials to make for everyone, so here they are, one for each of them, customised to what I think their personalities are. Of course, I know that Peishan and Jac will probably not wear it, but its the thoughts that count! (:

and they made the best models for my flower crowns! 

DIY, flower crowns, singapore, blogger, customise, order
DIY, flower crowns, singapore, blogger, customise, order


ORDERS OF FLOWER CROWNS ARE WELCOME! ---> click here to email
ALL HANDMADE AND CUSTOMISATION AVAILABLE!!

(: (: (: