Navigation Menu

Shirt Girl

singapore, blogger, ootd, style, lookbook, street, fashion, outfit
singapore, blogger, ootd, style, lookbook, street, fashion, outfit
singapore, blogger, ootd, style, lookbook, street, fashion, outfit


The other day that I went shopping with Charis and I picked up an oversize unsymmetrical top to try. 

Charis said:" This is your old style."

and I realised, yeah, I use to wear a lot of that kind of clothing, but not anymore. 

I was used to be a tee-shirt girl, and now I think I am definitely wearing more shirts.
I used to wear more white and black, or girly colours, and blue was never my favourite colour, but I am definitely wearing blue/bright colours quite often now (especially with my blue shoes).

Just like many other things in life, nothing is constant, everything changes; style changes. Change is the only constant, and sometimes we lose ourselves during the process. People try to find themselves, maybe through travelling or learning new things. Perhaps, fashion and style can be a way to find yourselves too. Slowly, but surely, finding your style, express yourselves and show the world.