Navigation Menu

Amsterdam

ootd, photography, singapore blogger, scenery, travel diary



"You'll take the Western train, just by the side of Amsterdam"




ootd, photography, singapore blogger, scenery, travel diary
ootd, photography, singapore blogger, scenery, travel diary
ootd, photography, singapore blogger, scenery, travel diary



Finally back from my trips, that means finally updating this neglected blog.

Too many stories, too many photos, too many things to be sort out right out. Desperately trying to get my normal life back on track, which involves lots of school work that has been piled up, my job coming up, and some other ideas on the way. I know its gonna be Summer holiday for all my Singaporean friends back home, and its now my time to start mugging. 

I will take some time to slowly post everything, at least it keeps this space more lively and constantly updated in a way. 

So first stop- Amsterdam. I went to fetch my dad, and it took him 2 hours to fly from Paris to Amsterdam, and it took me the same 2 hours and slightly even longer, to get from Tilburg to Amsterdam due to train disruption. Dad's arrival also means that now I got Milo packs, Bak kwa and chilli sauce all decked up in my storage cupboard. (: