Navigation Menu

Blooming

keukenhof, netherlands, photo diary, tulips, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger


Tulips, colours, and in need of Sunshine. 



keukenhof, netherlands, photo diary, tulips, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
keukenhof, netherlands, photo diary, tulips, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
keukenhof, netherlands, photo diary, tulips, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
keukenhof, netherlands, photo diary, tulips, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
keukenhof, netherlands, photo diary, tulips, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
keukenhof, netherlands, photo diary, tulips, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
keukenhof, netherlands, photo diary, tulips, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
keukenhof, netherlands, photo diary, tulips, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
keukenhof, netherlands, photo diary, tulips, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
keukenhof, netherlands, photo diary, tulips, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
keukenhof, netherlands, photo diary, tulips, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
keukenhof, netherlands, photo diary, tulips, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
keukenhof, netherlands, photo diary, tulips, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
keukenhof, netherlands, photo diary, tulips, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
keukenhof, netherlands, photo diary, tulips, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger




Throwback to 2 weeks ago, my dad and I last destination before he headed home. We went to the see the famous Netherlands Tulips at Keukenhof. Just when we thought the weather is bad, with the rare moments of sunshine in the day, the Holland weather is so bad currently with the thunderstorm going on right outside my windows now. So we were glad we went 2 weeks ago, as there is no way to even step out of house now. So not helping with the exam and studying mode, I just want to cuddle under my warm blanket. 

Needless to say, the tulips are beautiful, of so many kinds, shapes and colours. It kinda make me think of how beautiful everyone is in their own ways. "Cause' you're amazing, just the way you are."

I just pray for the rain to stop, it has been raining for 3 days already, and for the weather to get warmer. On the contrary, everyone is telling me now to enjoy the cold weather cos Singapore is burning hot! Yes, I am enjoying, I will treasure it even more. Just 7 more weeks here, I am already sad whenever I think of this. Honestly, I really don't want this to end.