Navigation Menu

Last Remembrance

lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, wiwt, lookbooksg



Spring Gala






lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, wiwt, lookbooksg
lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, wiwt, lookbooksg
lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, wiwt, lookbooksg
lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, wiwt, lookbooksg
lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, wiwt, lookbooksg
lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, wiwt, lookbooksg
lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, wiwt, lookbooksg


Spring Gala marks the end of all the official exchange students parties. It also means that the semester is really at the very end already. There is really a lot of mixed feelings about the people, place, school, etc.  There is definitely never gonna be another experience like this in my whole life again. Even if I would to go overseas to further my education, it is not gonna be like this kind of student exchange life, where it is more carefree. I will definitely miss this, but I have treasured and lived every moment to the fullest for the past few months and I don't think I will ever forget this.

You know how people has this transition phase in their life; like Miley Cyrus with her twerking or Naomi Neo with the its just boobs. Its the stage where you just wanna do your own thing, be crazy and rebellious for at least once. I feel that I have gone through this rebellious stage for the past months. Cos' no one here is holding you back, you can dress up as anything you want, you can drink as much as you want, there's no parents' nagging or best friends' judgement. Literally, I am living my own life.

For friends reading this back in Singapore (and judging me), or other friends here in Holland, maybe you would think that "she really has lost it". If I know what I am doing and is doing the right thing, I don't really care what other people think of me or their judgements. This is the statement that I lived up to a lot when I am here for exchange. However, for the first time since I am here, I would finally like to say a few words about myself.

Obviously, I would not post photos or status about me studying or school work, but that does not mean I am not studying. There is no doubt its much more relax and less stressful than in Singapore, but I still do study. With all the travelings, partying, housework and studying, it really teaches me how to manage my time well. Sometimes everything clashes together, like I am traveling the next day but I have an assignment due on that day too and I still have not clean up my laundry and pack my luggage, it can really makes you go crazy. However, I feel that I really have learnt and grow, better time management definitely, and more focus too, because you have limited time to get things done, you don't want to waste it away. Maybe I should start partying and traveling too when school start in Singapore. Hah, who am I kidding.


Recently I saw a lot of people posting on Facebook with their new role of being an intern in XYZ big corporations. (Makes me wonder, how did everyone got all these internships at these supposedly hard to enter firms? If everyone got it, maybe its not even that hard to begin with.) Now, I have just made myself even more busy, as I have just found an internship here. It is a 6-months internship, however it is really flexible, I could continue when I get back to Singapore. Its a startup technopreneur company. I am really excited because I really realised my passion is never ever in Finance or even Marketing (ok I still like Marketing), but the true passion and this whole long road to where I am now is because of one thing: To startup my own company. I hope I will learn a lot from this internship, and who know what's going to happen next.


So overall, I am having fun, enjoying every bits and pieces from all aspects of this exchange. When friends ask me if I am having fun, they only always think of me having fun from partying etc, but there is actually so much more things I am getting enjoyment and fulfilment from. Partying is only one little aspect of this whole experience, trust me.

Conclusion: Everyone should go for exchange! Neh, just that it is a truly amazing experience that most probably doesn't have a second take. I have benefited a lot because I can literally feel the changes happening to me.




" You don't know me at all. What you 'know' is only what I choose to show you. "





P.S Spring Gala turns out to be another of the clubbing event.
Note to self: Stop wearing maxi skirt to clubbing.