Navigation Menu

Malédiction

paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style


Paris, I hate your curse. 



paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
paris, travel diary, photography, lookbook, outfit, singapore, blogger, ootd, street style
Failed travelog shot ):


I think there is a curse between me and Paris. Whoever that I am thinking when I am in Paris, that person is going to leave my life for good. Its my third time in Paris, and so far, that has been a very accurate thing that happened. Third time still not my charm. 

Bad things aside, Paris is still as pretty as ever. Women's beauty fade by as time past, but beautiful cities like Paris, they just grow better and better with time. So unfair.  However, I do feel that if you want a more romantic taste of Paris, winter will be a much better choice. The romantic feeling during my first visit to Paris, I can still clearly remember and even feel it now. Just breathing in the Parisian air in winter is much more romantic than any thing else I have experienced in my life. Yes, I know you all are judging my dating life now. 

We went to the Versailles as well, as it is beyond your imagination HUGE. If you compare to the apartments we are staying now, it is just pure cruelty now that we have relatively such small places. A random though: To the ancient people, the world is so small, not much was discovered, but they own so much. While, now we know how big the world is, we are just owning so little and being so insignificant. 

Alright, I blame my emo-ness on being stuck indoor to study for my last paper of the month and just overall really busy with work and studying. Just two more days to a short break before having two more exams in June. The Holland weather has finally do justice to the ideal European lifestyle. Everyone has been outdoor, having BBQ and picnics everywhere, and still not sweating under the hot sun. Quite the opposite of Asia. 

I am really adjusting very well to the European life. Everyone always says the grass is always greener on the other side, and I will be bias. However, now that I have really experienced all (the truly Western, the truly Eastern- Shanghai and the Cosmopolitan-Singapore), I can really list all the pros and cons out and xincerely ask myself where I like the most, unbiased. 

My mum is already counting down to the days I am back home. Honestly, at this point of time, I really don't want to go back. It is not really about the place I am in, but rather, the state I am in now. I don't want this to end. The thought of going back to NUS feels like lightning struck on a bright sunny day. (It has worsened ever since my "bff" left, there is just no incentives to go back at all. I can't wait for graduation.)

Just 5 more weeks here, and there are 3 upcoming travelings. I will be going to Cinque Terre, Italy next week. After coming back to Hollands for a few days, I will be back to Rome. Once the whole semester ends, I will be making my final travel to Greece. Bringing forward my honeymoon. HAHAHA!