Navigation Menu

Posh

travel blog, london, cambridge, UK, ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger


Forever classy.




travel blog, london, cambridge, UK, ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
travel blog, london, cambridge, UK, ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore, bloggertravel blog, london, cambridge, UK, ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
travel blog, london, cambridge, UK, ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
travel blog, london, cambridge, UK, ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
travel blog, london, cambridge, UK, ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger

travel blog, london, cambridge, UK, ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
travel blog, london, cambridge, UK, ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
travel blog, london, cambridge, UK, ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
travel blog, london, cambridge, UK, ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
travel blog, london, cambridge, UK, ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
travel blog, london, cambridge, UK, ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
travel blog, london, cambridge, UK, ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
travel blog, london, cambridge, UK, ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
travel blog, london, cambridge, UK, ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
travel blog, london, cambridge, UK, ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
travel blog, london, cambridge, UK, ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger
travel blog, london, cambridge, UK, ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore, blogger


This summarise my daddy's trip- last stop in United Kingdom. You will never get bored of this place, a country you can visit as many times as you want. I remember I first visited London when I was 15 and it is because of a Geography trip in School with Txy, Aaron, Law and many others. 2 more visits later, I still feel that I haven't take a good look it yet at all. I need to stay here for a few months to really live it!

This time, we went to Cambridge as well, and I just feel like I am walking in Hogwarts. It was their exam period, visitors are not allowed to enter the school buildings, but I manage to sneak in pretending to be one of their students. I believe, I do have the Cambridge face (and no doubts the brain too.). Oh boy, talking about inequality, talking about providing education for everyone, taking about world-class education. Everything seems insignificant when I was there. There is no way, at least not in the near future, can there ever be equal education opportunity in the world. Sorry for being so pessimistic, I would love to contribute in ways I can. But, look at this top university in the world, just the ambience, the atmosphere, the surrounding, you can not even compare it to NUS (Top university in Asia) not to say the third world countries where people are struggling to provide education.

Life is just this unfair, suck it up. 

Maybe in that kind of environment I can win a Nobel price too. 

Or maybe one day, I can study there too, at Cambridge. 

Well, who says a girl's dream is only limited to Prince Charming and Chanel.