Navigation Menu

Aphrodite

lookbook, travel diary, greece, mykonos, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely


 'Make me your Aphrodite, Make me your one and only.'



lookbook, travel diary, greece, mykonos, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, travel diary, greece, mykonos, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, travel diary, greece, mykonos, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, travel diary, greece, mykonos, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, travel diary, greece, mykonos, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, travel diary, greece, mykonos, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, travel diary, greece, mykonos, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, travel diary, greece, mykonos, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, travel diary, greece, mykonos, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, travel diary, greece, mykonos, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, travel diary, greece, mykonos, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, travel diary, greece, mykonos, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, travel diary, greece, mykonos, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely



So this is my 200th post and I could not find a more appropriate set of photos for my 200th post than featuring a beautiful Greek island- Mykonos Island. It is a perfect place for younger people looking for sun, sea, sand and sex. Maybe not, just a lot of parties. 

One more crazy thing to cancel off my bucket list, I actually drove a SUV/AUV/Motor/Vehicle around the island, chauffeuring Wendy and myself. Finally my driving license came in handy for my exchange life. It was quite crazy to drive on the road with other vehicles and not to mention all the slopes and mountaineer areas. One more crazy fact, I drove at 3am, a little tipsy, in between mountains hills with no street lamp, and no kidding it was just like the scenes you seen in the movie Initial D. I am really glad I made it back alive. 

It was really one crazy experience, truly unforgettable. I will catch up the rest of my greek holiday soon, for now I am just busy packing and getting ready to leave Tilburg tomorrow. Two more days till I am home, so much mixed feelings.