Navigation Menu

Colosseum

rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely


When in Rome, do what the Romans do.



rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger, xincerely
rome, lookbook, travel diary, photography, VLOG, cinque terre, singapore, blogger


This post came a little late, as I was literally busy 24/7 since I got back from Rome. As our trip was delayed due to the flight cancellation, so when I got back, I have less than a week to study for two finals. Besides, I have to work and the World Cup season is the biggest distraction of all times. 

Our Rome trip was nothing close to perfect. It was just a series of unfortunate events, one after another. One main reason why I choose to go back to Rome for the third time, is to finally go inside of Colosseum and to go back to Trevi fountain to make some new wishes. Yes, for one stupid reason after another, I did not manage to go inside Colosseum on my first two visits, always just standing and admiring from the outside. Also, damn, Trevi fountain has been granting me wishes, so I want new wishes to be granted now. Of course, who is not greedy. Indeed we managed to got into Colosseum, finally. However, shockingly, the fountain was closed, all fenced up for reconstruction for TWO years, yes you hear me right, two damn years. I wonder how many tourists went home disappointed. 

Oh, did I mention the unforgiving 33 degree celsius make it impossible to really appreciate and take in the beauty of Rome. I gave up fashion for keeping warm in the winter, and I think I almost gave up looking good under this hot sun. The number one thing on my mind is what do I do if I got this flowery tans all over my body because of my shirt. In deed, we spent most of the time looking for the minimal shaded areas and not appreciating the great historical artefacts. Interestingly, there is no air condition even on bus, trains, shops, restaurants and apparently everywhere else except our hotel rooms. No wonder, they got so many gelato shops, that is the only and the sweetest way to keep cool.

I will spare the rest of the saddening events for another time. I can not believe I am still blogging now, while my exam is tomorrow and with so much work undone and the French just scored their third goal against Honduras. 

Taking in every little moments now, as the little amount time left here (last 4 days before I head to Greece and then back home), every second is so very precious to me. 

I will update again soon with the rest of my Rome trip. 






Just in case you have not watch this, its my VLOG bout the last trip to Cinque Terre, which is also a little something to celebrate Wendy's birthday!