Navigation Menu

Monochrome

photography, lookbook, rome, ootd, travel diary, singapore, blogger, xincerely

One step at a time. 





photography, lookbook, rome, ootd, travel diary, singapore, blogger, xincerely
photography, lookbook, rome, ootd, travel diary, singapore, blogger, xincerely
photography, lookbook, rome, ootd, travel diary, singapore, blogger, xincerely
photography, lookbook, rome, ootd, travel diary, singapore, blogger, xincerely
photography, lookbook, rome, ootd, travel diary, singapore, blogger, xincerely
photography, lookbook, rome, ootd, travel diary, singapore, blogger, xincerely
photography, lookbook, rome, ootd, travel diary, singapore, blogger, xincerely
photography, lookbook, rome, ootd, travel diary, singapore, blogger, xincerely


Just few hours before the start of my last trip of my exchange, last trip of my 6 months stay in Europe, last trip before I head home. That being said, this is probably the second last day I will be in Tilburg. It has become my home already and it is really sad to leave. 

That being said, I would really have chillax trip, like this is literally my summer holiday trip cos all my exams are finally over!!! Can't wait, but at the same time, going on the trip also means I am nearer and nearer to the date of going home. 

Off to catch the plane to Athens now!