Navigation Menu

Athens

travel diary, photography, ootd, lookbook, greece, athens, singapore blogger, xincerely


So I guess this is goodbye for now, but not for long. 





travel diary, photography, ootd, lookbook, greece, athens, singapore blogger, xincerely
travel diary, photography, ootd, lookbook, greece, athens, singapore blogger, xincerely
travel diary, photography, ootd, lookbook, greece, athens, singapore blogger, xincerely
travel diary, photography, ootd, lookbook, greece, athens, singapore blogger, xincerely
travel diary, photography, ootd, lookbook, greece, athens, singapore blogger, xincerely
travel diary, photography, ootd, lookbook, greece, athens, singapore blogger, xincerely
travel diary, photography, ootd, lookbook, greece, athens, singapore blogger, xincerely
travel diary, photography, ootd, lookbook, greece, athens, singapore blogger, xincerely
travel diary, photography, ootd, lookbook, greece, athens, singapore blogger, xincerely
travel diary, photography, ootd, lookbook, greece, athens, singapore blogger, xincerely
travel diary, photography, ootd, lookbook, greece, athens, singapore blogger, xincerely
travel diary, photography, ootd, lookbook, greece, athens, singapore blogger, xincerely
travel diary, photography, ootd, lookbook, greece, athens, singapore blogger, xincerely
travel diary, photography, ootd, lookbook, greece, athens, singapore blogger, xincerely





So I guess this is my last Europe traveling post as it was my last Europe travel from this six months. Now, its just a sense of emptiness and directionless that accompany through the month of July. 

Looking back from my first travel post till now, I feel that much has changed, beside the obvious cutting down of layers of clothing. Looking at the season changes, looking at the east and the west of Europe and looking at my personal changes, again, I can not express how blessed and lucky to have seen and experience it all. It is definitely the best six months of my life, an experience I am pretty sure that I will never ever be able to experience again with the same state of mind and body. 

The very last stop of our travel, we decide to pin it on Athens. If I have complained that Rome was hot, then Athens is just a burning pot. I marvelled at how we used to be able to walk 12 hours straight to explore all the tourists attractions in a city within a day during the winter. Now, we are just contented with visiting one place in one day due to the unforgiving heat. Most of our times are spent hiding in cafes and restaurants or back at our air-conditioned room. 

It is hard to fully appreciate the beauty of the surrounding under those unbearable circumstances, much less to feel like a Greek goddess, more like a sweating monkey. (ok, I do not know if monkeys sweat a not.) Perhaps its really time to think and consider when is the perfect time to travel, maybe there will be a good balance between the swearing hot summer and the cold winter where fashion is the least priority. 

Till next time, Europe. I got a tickling feeling that it won't be too long before we meet again. 

But right now, I need to get used to over my emptiness and fill the rest of my summer holiday with something, anything.