Navigation Menu

Denim

ootd, photography, lookbook, museum, singapore blogger, xincerely



Find the gold within.




ootd, photography, lookbook, museum, singapore blogger, xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, museum, singapore blogger, xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, museum, singapore blogger, xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, museum, singapore blogger, xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, museum, singapore blogger, xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, museum, singapore blogger, xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, museum, singapore blogger, xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, museum, singapore blogger, xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, museum, singapore blogger, xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, museum, singapore blogger, xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, museum, singapore blogger, xincerely


This morning I got woke up by Charis's call; thought that Netherlands's lost was just a bad dream, but nope, it happened 3 hours before that. The happy thing of that day is that Charis has some errands to run in town, and that I could tag along.

Spent the afternoon walking through most of the museums in Singapore. One of my first post was shot here and returning after so long feels kinda of nostalgic, hoping that has been some improvements. In that post, I mention there was big news that I'll leave it to fate and see how it goes. My fate with the Netherlands has granted me the best time of my life. Today, there's some-kind-of news too, and its that fate since then that has somehow led to this, and I shall continue to let it guide me. Everything happens for a reason. Well, let's just see how it goes then.