Navigation Menu

Faux

ootd, photography, lookbook, xincerely, singapore blogger


"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps." - Emo Philips 






ootd, photography, lookbook, xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, xincerely, singapore blogger


Life has been pretty relax ever since I got back, after weeks of sleeping 18 hours a day to get rid of my jet lag/sadness/boredom, I finally filled my days now with slightly more fulfilling things such as swimming, meeting up with friends to satisfy all my cravings as well as keep blogging. I am worried that once school starts, my blog will be not as active as now. However, I will try to keep it as updated as possible!!  

One good thing of being in the tropical Singapore is that you can wear bright colours at any time of the year. However, leather is really not a first choice of this hot weather, I might just have a mini steaming session in that top!