Navigation Menu

Only

21st birthday, ootd, photography, street style, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincerely




Everything is worthwhile.




21st birthday, ootd, photography, street style, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincerely
21st birthday, ootd, photography, street style, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincerely
21st birthday, ootd, photography, street style, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincerely
21st birthday, ootd, photography, street style, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincerely
21st birthday, ootd, photography, street style, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincerely
21st birthday, ootd, photography, street style, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincerely
21st birthday, ootd, photography, street style, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincerely
21st birthday, ootd, photography, street style, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincerely
21st birthday, ootd, photography, street style, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincerely


"Maybe one day I'll have my own photography book published." It was one of a random conversation between me and Charis last year while we were shopping in a bookstore. 

Today, the best 21st birthday present, I got my first very own photography book published, by none other, my one and only, the most awesome person on earth- Charis. It has been awhile since I have teared because of a meaningful present. 

I love to blog, but sometimes this one dimension of interaction may make me feel a little lonely, not sure if there is anyone out there actually noticing this little space of mine. Today, when I am holding on to this hard, solid, published photography book featuring me and my photos only, I felt a small little sense of accomplishment. As I flipped the pages, somehow I cannot believe those pretty moments were captured by me or I am captured in those pretty moments.  You may take a sneak peak at this awesome book here.

Shall we start a pre-order of the book? (;

Even it is for one reader only, probably Charis cos I will force her to read my blog, I think it is worthwhile to keep going and do what I enjoy doing. 

Maybe one day, I will really have a complete photography book published officially. Maybe it is a dream not that far away. 

Here is to our 11 years of friendship and more. Love you Charis!

I would also like to thanks the usuals for everything today, just love hanging out with you guys. Also, to everyone that is important in my life, I love each and everyone of you so dearly.