Navigation Menu

Plain


lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely



Inner peace.




lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely
lookbook, ootd, photography, singapore blogger, xincerely


Found the perfect top for the Singapore weather. Its short length lies just perfectly above high-waisted shorts, which I am seen most often in. It just coincidentally comes in the sheer material which just makes it more suitable in this humid, hot and sunny island of Singapore. Recently, I have been buying tons of white clothing, I don't know why but perhaps I'm just getting too lethargic to spend time to mix and match colours. 

Recently, I am just dose in large amount of gloominess. Large amount of uncertainty and doubts in life are traumatising me. One minute, I am cracking my brains out, wanting to be a successful business women, the next moment, I thought I just want a simple, self-sustainable and chillax life. Why so caught up in this world of rat-race, life can be as simple as you want it to be. Why not just settled down in a place (certainly not Singapore cos you can't afford to be self-sustainable here) where the only concern is when to next replenish the beers in the fridge. 

Why life can't be as simple as a plain white top?




P.S I miss my exchange life so much, things were much simpler and yet so fulfilling. I will do anything to have that time again.