Navigation Menu

Temper



How are you feeling today?








Very often I wonder how can our moods be just like the weather, that changes so often and so fast. One day I feel like I am the Queen when I wake up in the morning and the next day I feel like I lost the world. 

"Not every battle is worth fighting for. You have to choose your battles."

I remembered this teaching very clearly, and painfully. However, till now, I am always still affected by the things I should be least bothered with. In my younger days, I used to blame my irrationality and emotions to my teenage age of 16 or 17. Guess I am wrong, and the leopard never changes its spots. No more age-related excuses, I think I will continue to be irrational and emotional until the age of 80. This is just something that both you and me have to deal with. Suck it up.