Navigation Menu

WC2014

ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly

Four years and waiting.



ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly
ootd, photography, world cup 2014, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincererly


Sure, the World Cup 2014 has came to an end, with Germany gaining their forth star onto their jersey. Though Germany deserve for their win, I am still sad that Netherlands did not make it to the finals, which they could very well able to do so. So close!


No more struggles to wake up in the middle of the night, but the end of World Cup sure brings everyone a sense of emptiness. It sure does for me, my last bit of entertainment and attachment to my exchange life, it is all over now. After all, it has been one whole month of action and celebration. I still remember watching the first match in Tilburg, fast forwarding four weeks, I am back to this sunny island of Singapore. Finally, I hoping on to the World Cup bandwagon before the craze die down.


Hope I have done a good job at this.

P.S Four years ago, when I was watching the South Africa World Cup one night with my dad,  I secretly wished in my heart that for the next World Cup, it will not only be me and my dad watching together, hopefully adding a new member, a new man, my boyfriend to the family. Four years later, its still just me and the old man.

Am I suppose to wait for another four years? I don't dare to wish for it again.