Navigation Menu

Galaxy

xincerely, singapore blogger, ootd, photography


Awkward laughters in between stairways.








xincerely, singapore blogger, ootd, photography
xincerely, singapore blogger, ootd, photography


First time ever taking photos in school, and it was just filled with awkward laughters and poses when any human beings walk past us around the radius of 100m. However, I guess it turned out better than I expected, considering we only had about 20-30 minutes before we have to rush to classes. 

I am taking all business modules this semester which also means that I am pretty much compounded to Business School only. I hardly ever stepped out of that vicinity. For the first time, since last year, I went for lunch at the Arts School, and within a short lunch period, I have coincidentally bumped into so many secondary school friends, Junior College friends, and my Brussels trip buddies. So much fond memories. Now I know where I need to go if I ever want to find people to catch up with.