Navigation Menu

Greece

singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling


Worth revisiting million times, physically and emotionally.



singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling
singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling
singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling
singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling
singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling
singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling
singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling
singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling
singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling
singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling
singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling
singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling
singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling
singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling
singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling
singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling
singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling
singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling
singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling
singapore blogger, greece, photography, lookbook, scenery, your xincerely, traveling



Here I am, sitting in front of my laptop, feeling guilty for my lack of posts. So I started looking through my older posts and also digging into my photo albums. I realised there are so many pretty photos just lying around in my laptop, and one post for each a place that I have visited just do not do any justice to them. Hence, I am publishing all these never before, behind the scene films, to reminisce and honoured all those wonderful moments. The other posts on the different parts in Greece I visited can be found herehere and here.

I am dedicating this post to the wonderful, wonderful, Greece. It is one of the place that was most memorable to me. I cannot really pinpoint a reason for it, other than for its sparkling ocean, beautiful white-washed streets, summery weather that is such similar to the tropical climates, the wonderful Greece cuisine that I cannot find it anywhere else, rotating between beers and ice creams, able to roam around with Greece godly maxi dresses or just in Bikini and a pull-over AND not being judged…  I do not really know why it was that memorable. For once, we sat in one of the restaurant in the street's ally, watching the whole match of Netherlands vs Chile during the World Cup 2014. (Much different to watching it back in Netherlands, there's no beers or cheering or loud music, but instead we were accompanied by the fresh Greek coffee) After around two hours, the (so we thought) grumpy restaurant boss even cancelled off the drinks and service charges on our bill. Thumbs up to Greece hospitality! Probably its our last destination, last vacation together, for me and Wendy, that's why we make sure it was extra memorable to ourselves. (We literally departed back to our own countries two days after this trip.) Definitely, we ended our six-months journey on a great note. 

I got a feeling I will be back there again. 


P.S I really can not forget how good the Greek food tasted, and the Greek coffee is so very special and too darn good. Even now when I take a walk down the memory lane of Greece, I can still feel the taste and smell lingering in my mouth.