Navigation Menu

Radiant


"Are you excited for the future? "


ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, xincerely


We took too many photos today in our day out in town. So to save some of the good photos from being all bombarded at the same time, part 2 is on the way soon. 

During our day out, bff randomly popped up the question: "Are you excited for the future?" Without much thoughts into it, I replied in a second: "No."

But now that I let the question settle a little in my head, I start to wonder, maybe I will answer this differently. Maybe cos at the current moment of my life, nothing really interesting is happening, and probably its more towards the sucky side too cos of some ridiculous things. Therefore, I should be excited for the future. The present is fixed and things are beyond my controls, but the future is uncertain. Exactly because of that, anything can happen. I should be looking forward to see what life has put install for me. Maybe to NYC, or to Shanghai, or even just in Singapore? I truly believe everything happens for a reason. Sometimes, I may not see the reason at the point of happening, but one day, for sure, I will realise precisely why and how it leads to exciting events one after another.

Things may be tough now, to me I feel its extremely suffering when I am unable to control certain thing from happening. Just the thought and feeling of being so helpless, useless and feeling frustrated on my own can drive me crazy. 

For now, I just want to live for myself and love myself enough.