Navigation Menu

Zookeeper





Adding a cap, and I'll be ready to go to the safari.




xincerely, singapore blogger, ootd, wiwt, lookbooksg
xincerely, singapore blogger, ootd, wiwt, lookbooksg
xincerely, singapore blogger, ootd, wiwt, lookbooksg
xincerely, singapore blogger, ootd, wiwt, lookbooksg
xincerely, singapore blogger, ootd, wiwt, lookbooksg
xincerely, singapore blogger, ootd, wiwt, lookbooksg


What's one special thing about clothes? Well, it feels like clothes have a relatively short cycle, shorter than the seasons, and especially when there's no season at all in Singapore. I wore the exact same top for my very first outfit posts two summers ago. I got bored of wearing shorts and pants are not really a good substitute for me, and so I managed to dig out this old pair of puffy khaki shorts from the bottom of my wardrobe. So recycling is the key here. What's outdated may be the next in thing, you never know. Vintage is the trend now. Also, wearing your old stuffs either makes you really happy when you know you can still fit well in them or the frustration when you realised you have outgrown them.

P.S I remember the last time I wore this shorts, my friend said I look like a boy. Now, Charis says I look like a zookeeper in this. Maybe this shorts will never be in fashion. 

P.P.S If you still haven't know, I am a huge Adidas Originals fan.