Navigation Menu

Black Widow



The fault.



ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, yours xincerely


I am really amazed by how fast things are changing. One week I was so occupied and thinking of my future business plan, and the next week I got more attached into trying to make the people around me feel happy (when its actually none of business anyway).

A the end of the day, I start to question myself what is the most important thing to me and what should be my priority now. When I tried to be nice and all, to be there for the people I feel they deserve, but at the end of the day, when I sat in bed and realised how much shit I myself is going through, who is there for me? 

Words that people once said, promises that people once committed, love that people once showered; it is as true and real as of that very second only. 

What's to believe and what's not, I think I have already learned more than enough and even in the hard way. 

"We all accept the love we think we deserve." 

I really deserve better.