Navigation Menu

Chances

ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, your xincerely


Any luck?





ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, your xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, your xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, your xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, your xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, your xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, your xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, your xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, your xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, your xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, your xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, your xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, your xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, your xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, your xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, singapore blogger, your xincerely


This was half an hour before the second most traumatic accident happened, when I was still all happy and carefree.

So, I banged the car against a pole, again.

I've got my license a little bit over a year ago, minus the 6 months I am away, I have officially been driving on the road for a couple of months only. Within this short time span, its my second accident already. I was just almost gonna walk out of my last shadow, and yet another loom of dark clouds just overshadowed me again. I am officially declaring that I've got a phobia of driving from now on. Life on the road is disgusting, especially when Taxi drivers try to cut into your lane in the last moment without any signals or being tailgated and high beamed by obnoxious drivers. 

Being more optimistic, I am going to take it as a hint that my life should be one that involves personal chauffeur and afternoon high teas with mahjong kakis.



Back to books and exams for now, I can't wait for October to be over.