Navigation Menu

Flea

ootd, lookbook, accessories, xincerely, singapore blogger, photography


" Any opportunity to adorn oneself is human, and accessories are an easy way to do it. "
- Marc Jacobs -





ootd, lookbook, accessories, xincerely, singapore blogger, photography
ootd, lookbook, accessories, xincerely, singapore blogger, photography
ootd, lookbook, accessories, xincerely, singapore blogger, photography
ootd, lookbook, accessories, xincerely, singapore blogger, photography
ootd, lookbook, accessories, xincerely, singapore blogger, photography
ootd, lookbook, accessories, xincerely, singapore blogger, photography
ootd, lookbook, accessories, xincerely, singapore blogger, photography
ootd, lookbook, accessories, xincerely, singapore blogger, photography
ootd, lookbook, accessories, xincerely, singapore blogger, photography
ootd, lookbook, accessories, xincerely, singapore blogger, photography
ootd, lookbook, accessories, xincerely, singapore blogger, photography


So seems like I am lazy like that; a change of earrings on-the-spot after my purchase and here it is, a new post.  

However, I have to justify that it is one of rare opportunities that we got to be on the rooftop. So I guess you wouldn't mind me just snapping a few more photos! So apparently there was the Public Garden flea market held at the top level of the building in downtown, and apparently I got this lovely pair of earrings at 75% discount, thus apparently this pair of earrings was kinda pricy with its original price. 

But it was love at first sight with this pair of earrings, or almost every piece of accessories that was on their booth's table. I just feel that it will be a good conversation starter and it will goes well with almost anything, especially if I need to style up for certain occasions. From one look, you can tell their accessories are not like the usual 3-for-$10 cheapskate quality accessories that fades off after a few wears. It is some solid accessories. It is really value for money, especially since I got it at a discounted price! Kinda feel like I should have gotten more.
(Visit them @ http://www.fleaandtrees.com)

#ReasonswhyIliketovisitfleamarkets

Oh, did I mention that the main reason why I was at the flea market was because I have to do some research for my marketing module project work? I definitely had additional reward that day.