Navigation Menu

La Belleza

ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely


Why do I keep torturing myself by constantly revisiting my photo album?



ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, photography, lookbook, travel diary, barcelona, singapore blogger, yours xincerely


Although Singapore do not have any seasons unless humid is consider a season, but in the northern hemisphere fall is taking over already. Very soon, daylight saving time will be over too, although I, or rather, maybe no one has any idea when the exact day that is. Rewind back, I still remember the day in March when I marvel at how some magical force somewhere just ate one hour from me when I woke up one morning.

The other day, unawarely, I was revisiting my travel photo album again. So I scrolled through and saw these photos in Barcelona. Every time when someone talked to me about my Europe travel experience, the conversation will somehow involved Barcelona. It is just a magical place that not only non-europeans love, but even the westerner adore. Now that I look back, its really a bit of shame that I've only stayed for such a short period of time in this beautiful city. I wished we have visited Ibiza. 

Back then, it was just the starting of Summer, most people still decked in at least some long pants, but my egoist self just refused to give in to the chilly, I insisted of not wearing my unmatching jacket in photos and risk looking bad in photos. However, the weather took mercy, it was mostly sunny during my short stay there, so at least I was not frozen. 

Still amazed at how time passes so fast. I think it is even more obvious at seasonal places where the environment changes accordingly. It is like literally shouting at your face that "hey, time has gone by." Well, I look forward to the future. Summer, I will see you in a few months' time.