Navigation Menu

Old Favourite




Old habits die hard and sticking to my favourite over all these years.



ootd, photography, lookbook, adidas originals, your xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, adidas originals, your xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, adidas originals, your xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, adidas originals, your xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, adidas originals, your xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, adidas originals, your xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, adidas originals, your xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, adidas originals, your xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, adidas originals, your xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, adidas originals, your xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, adidas originals, your xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, adidas originals, your xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, adidas originals, your xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, adidas originals, your xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, adidas originals, your xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, adidas originals, your xincerely, singapore blogger
ootd, photography, lookbook, adidas originals, your xincerely, singapore blogger


If you still don't know by now, it is an open fact about me that I am a big Adidas Originals fan.

So comfy sunday at its best, I dug out my trusty old pyjamas-liked oversized Adidas shirt pairing with my Adidas high cut sandal. The two items that are some of my best buy from Adidas, although usually Adidas never fails me, so I really do own a lot of items from them.

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Mine was salvaged by the awesome time spent with my dear friends, everything seems more endurable when I am with them. Enough time to just take my mind off things. Besides, some plans have been finalised, I am moving on to do what I should do.

My recent playlist has been dominated by this song that is on repeat almost all the time. When you can't find the right words to express certain things, just listen to a song.




Me: So true, only love can hurt like this…

BFF: Let me get a knife to stab you now and you will know what's pain.

Me: -.-




I really need to be stabbed if I am still not moving on.