Navigation Menu

Overtax

ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely


" Working so hard for? "





ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely


It been the busiest week of the semester. Even when I had two travels, 2 tutorials due and project work all ongoing at the same time in a week during my exchange, I did not even felt as pressured and rush of time like this week. 

To think that I got the car for two weeks (because of dad is overseas, probably indulging in xiao long boa now) will get things done faster and, but somehow my to-do list is just never ending. Also, driving around to run errands in few places in a day, it sounds fun to me at first, but now I know its really just goddam tiring. The midday traffic shows zero sense of mercy too. My lesson started in school at 8am yesterday, and after running from school--town--home--school, I finally got home at 10ish last night. I think I managed to squeeze in a few lines from my revision note before crashing in bed. Literally, fell asleep when my head touched the pillow.

Speaking of which, I have no idea how I am still spending time to write this post now where I have an exam and a presentation in exactly 12 hours. This weekend will probably be spent on editing video and analysing case studies, all due in about a week's time. Oh, and I've got another exam next saturday too. I xincerely hope that October can get by faster. 

Some problems are self-adopting, meaning I choose to take on those problems. Why did I do that.  At this point, I just feel like waving a white flag and yelled: "F**k it, I am just gonna be a kindergarden teacher next time!" 

Why working so hard?

I am exhausted.