Navigation Menu

Caving

food, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely, ootdsg


I think this set of food photos deserve to be featured in a magazine. 




food, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely, ootdsg
food, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely, sin lee food
food, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely, ootdsg
food, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely, ootdsg
food, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely, sin lee food
food, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely, ootdsg
food, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely, sin lee food
food, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely, ootdsg
food, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely, ootdsg
food, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely, sin lee food
food, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely, ootdsg



The end is nearing! 

Two more days to the end of my final exam, and that will conclude my semester one of my third year. At the very last minute, I managed to secure a winter internship, which starts one day after my last paper and ends when semester two starts on second week of January. I think this can be considered a good news, striking a good balance between work and play in the year of twenty fourteen.  

Finally parted with my notes and left my cave to meet #theusualff/ #theofficalususuals/ #theusuals_official/ #thefatusuals (We are still in the process of brainstorming and finalising our clique's nickname). Two weeks spent studying for one module, sounds manageable at first, but has turned into extreme boredom and impatientness after a while. Even cleaning the house became an interesting task to do in comparison to studying. So we had our usual brunch outing, and surprisingly my ability to capture foodie moment has improved through the days spent for revision. I am really satisfied with this set of food photos, you may skip the rest of the photos. 

Pardon for my lack of presence in this sphere, but fret not, holiday (not really) is coming, so stay around!