Navigation Menu

Ashen

ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, culottes, yours xincerely


Getting too comfy.





ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, culottes, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, culottes, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, culottes, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, culottes, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, culottes, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, culottes, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, culottes, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, culottes, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, culottes, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, culottes, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, culottes, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, culottes, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, culottes, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbook, photography, singapore blogger, culottes, yours xincerely


I tend to look forward to weekends dearly now since I am working throughout the weekdays, Mondays are usually the worst, and brunching with #theusuals seem to have become an essential weekend routine already. I have also mastered the skill of meeting up with multiple people during my precious weekend time. Speaking of which, I am kinda bewildered that I always have so much more caffeine intakes during the weekend as compared to weekdays. 


In my limited styling dictionary, I would equate comfy to loose, baggy, easy fitting pieces. Generally, it just makes me less uptight and and easy to move around. If comfy outfits are like desserts, (you'd always have room for them), then comfy AND affordable would be like desserts that serve with ice cream, probably no one would decline that. If the bad pun hasn't amaze you enough, I hope that the fact that each item I have in this outfit costs less than SGD20, except the culottes which cost 10 bucks more. I was really lucky to bump into some pretty good sales recently or I may just be shopping at all the right places. That being said, all the shops out there now are crazy with the year-end sale, I'm pretty sure my closet will have an even tighter constraint soon. 


Now that I look back, although its filled with festivals and celebrations, but year-end has never been the best part of the year for me in the past few years with no exception this time too. I think I have a problem of putting an end to things. That might explained a lot of my unnecessary sentiments. Owell, I just wish for a wiser week&month&year ahead.