Navigation Menu

Closing



Let's meet in the Secret Garden in 2015. 










Time of feasting, gathering and drafting new year resolution. Leave the bad behind, so that there's space to welcome new and better things ahead.

This is probably my last post for 2014, and I would like to pen down some things that happened in this year that I am really thankful for. 

Firstly, and always on the top of my list, I am really thankful for my forever such supporting parents, for everything they have done for me. 2014 would not have been such a blast without them. I would not have even stepped into this world if not for them, needless to say to be able to travel around half the world. No amount of thank you is suffice to express how thankful I am for this family. 

Secondly, I am thankful for all my friends, old and new ones. For the people who had been sticking around with me over the years, action shows better than words, being able to be friends for a long time should have said enough. (unless you want to have daily dosage of my selfie, you can subscribe with me. Satisfaction guarantee, for customer review, you may approach my bff. HAHA) In addition, I am glad of all the new friendship forged. Making this journey much more exciting and interesting with awesome people around. It is also true that it is harder to make true friends when one gets older. So I am counting my blessing for still being able to meet and know such awesome people around, from all over the world and such. 

Thirdly, I think I should thank all the nasty/mean/weird people I have met this year. People that may have angered me, people who have hurt me and people who have left a broken heart (at least in those moments). I thank you all for letting me know that it is exactly people like you I should never become of. It is always the pain that is more unforgettable, and so many valuable lesson learnt on the way as well. At least I know what to avoid in the future. For letting me see clearer of myself, knowing exactly where all my flaws and weak spots are, and try to not fall for it again. 

Also, I should thank myself for being so awesome and thick skin. For taking good care of myself, and minimise all injuries, disasters and accidents. There are some bumps in the journey of 2014, mainly lack of sleep, an over intake of alcohol, a few more hangover than planned and an exponential increase horizontally ever since I got back. I shall be nicer to myself in 2015, take better care of my skin, my food and drink intake and a healthy lifestyle that includes some exercising. Thank myself for carrying myself to see the world and survive through all the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Thank myself for not being dragged down by the negatives. I need to remember that in some circumstances, its all about me, I should be the priority of myself and not let unworthy people occupied too much of me. 
Remember to shine even brighter in 2015. 

2014 has been too awesome, to learn and see a lot of things that I would have never be able to learn from books and schools. To be a step closer to finding out what I really want and what I don't want. I am not very sure what's lying ahead in 2015, but I think that kinda makes it more exciting already. 

See y'all in 2015! Stay awesome.