Navigation Menu

Regards



"Oh this wild wild love of ours, it can't be tamed."





ootd, lookbooksg, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbooksg, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbooksg, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
ootd, lookbooksg, photography, singapore blogger, yours xincerely


New year, new start, new look. I hope you like my new blog layout, which I am adoring it very much now at this moment.

Last week of work which also means that holiday is coming to an end. School term is starting again in a week. Time really passed by so quickly, and soon the hectic school life is going to dwell on us again. It felt like the last semester just happened last week. I am not sure if I had a good rest, but its a pretty good mix of work and play in the last couple of months. Hope that the new school term will bring me more excitement (highly doubt so), new ideas and opportunities.

It is always pleasing when your phone sprung up with a new notification from someone you wish to hear from. In today's instant message world where it doesn't take more than 5 seconds to sugar comb your words, it makes sweet talks and flirtatious messages seemingly effortless. (Of course I should give credit to the people who is even willing to put in that small amount of effort.) However, comparing to these allegedly superficial compliments, a heart-felt greeting is much more appreciated, always.

"Rest up! You're working hard every day."

No doubt, it makes my heart melt a little.