Navigation Menu

A Penny for your Thought

yous xincerely, singapore blogger, photography, ootdsg, wiwtsg



At least this explains why I appear with a swelled face at noon. 




yous xincerely, singapore blogger, photography, ootdsg, wiwtsg
yous xincerely, singapore blogger, photography, ootdsg, wiwtsg
yous xincerely, singapore blogger, photography, ootdsg, wiwtsg
yous xincerely, singapore blogger, photography, ootdsg, wiwtsg


What were you thinking of when you're staring into the space?

What were you thinking of on the bus ride home?

What were you thinking of for majority of the time?

I have start asking myself these questions one day.

I start questioning what do I fill my head with in the day-to-day basis. Then I realised, most of the time, my head is occupied with useless and unworthy memories/fantasies of people and things. They may be taking up such a big portion of the memory space of my brain that subconsciously it is hindering me from achieving/moving forward with life. Or, Im just not contented with whatever I have achieved or have not achieved in life. That's why life feels like a standstill.

If instead of daydreaming, I spent that amount of time thinking of more constructive goals such a starting up a business, or how to help the kids in Africa, or how to cure aids, I would have actually achieve something in life.



"Stop judging yourself for what you think. Start judging yourself for what you do. 
At least stop waking up at noon."

My friend knows how to wake me up to reality. Stop thinking, start doing.