Navigation Menu

Grey

Lookbook, wiwtsg, ootdsg, your xincerely, singapore blogger, outfit


"You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince."





Lookbook, wiwtsg, ootdsg, your xincerely, singapore blogger, outfit
Lookbook, wiwtsg, ootdsg, your xincerely, singapore blogger, outfit
Lookbook, wiwtsg, ootdsg, your xincerely, singapore blogger, outfit
Lookbook, wiwtsg, ootdsg, your xincerely, singapore blogger, outfit
Lookbook, wiwtsg, ootdsg, your xincerely, singapore blogger, outfit
Lookbook, wiwtsg, ootdsg, your xincerely, singapore blogger, outfit

What is the most hyped up thing this 14th February? Love, roses, chocolate, none can beat the much anticipated "Fifty Shades of Grey" movie. I have not read the book and not really planning to, neither am I going to catch it in the cinema. Well, Im just not interested to find out more about BDSM or whatever that stands for. (I just copied that from FSOG wikipedia)

So my closest recreation of fifty shades of grey is this pattern-on-pattern all grey outfit. Prior to this, I think I have never really mix any pattern outfit before, to this extent. I am rather a one-colour kind of person, don't really know how to play with patterns, but I guess this has gone well!

I wish everyone a happy 14th of February and every other day of February and every other day of the year! Spread the love people, not only to your special someone, but to all other living and non-living being in this world! Peace out.