Navigation Menu

Lavender

yours xincerely, singapore blogger, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photography


Found my new favourite colour. 



yours xincerely, singapore blogger, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photography
yours xincerely, singapore blogger, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photography
yours xincerely, singapore blogger, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photography
yours xincerely, singapore blogger, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photography
yours xincerely, singapore blogger, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photography
yours xincerely, singapore blogger, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photography
yours xincerely, singapore blogger, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photography
yours xincerely, singapore blogger, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photography
yours xincerely, singapore blogger, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photography
yours xincerely, singapore blogger, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photography
yours xincerely, singapore blogger, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photography



Hi all, I feel like its been awhile since my post contains some colours - aka not black, white or grey. Recently I am just really into causal slip-on dresses, just so easy to wear and I would not need to spend a lot of time to crack my brain on mix and match an outfit. Also, I think I found my new favourite colour- lavender. Its just so calm and easy on the eyes. Partly, it is also due to my increasingly busy schedule. I know awhile ago I posted that I am rather chill this semester, but I guess I spoke too soon, or I may have jinxed it. 

So my final year project finally started and we are really lacking behind time. So there are a lot of work to be done in a very period of time. Other school projects are coming along too. And I have a few more self-created-burdenprojects on the way. I am actually enjoying being so busy, but I just hope everything turns out well and successfully. 

Side note, I have found a summer internship already! (YAY!) At a marketing firm, something new that I have not tried before, and I hope it will be rewarding. So that's settled for now and one less thing to worry about. 

Beside dealing with all these work, I am so in the midst of moving house. So I have been running back and forth between two houses, trying to get all the things done. It is really such a chore, I spent so much time on that. But I'm glad its in the last stage already, I will be moving out&in in 2 weeks time. 

I guess thats all for my updates so far. This is probably the last post before the Chinese New Year. New year, new beginning, new outlook. I hope to create/achieve something in 2015, and stop giving myself an excuse to say that 2015 will be boring. It all depends on you, to make the change, to make things happen and to make the most out of it. There's still quite a few things on my wish-to-do list that I'll want to try out in the near future. Anyway, I just hope everything will go well.

Anyway, I wish everyone to have an awesome holiday and a fulfilling and joyous year ahead! Happy Chinese New Year! We'll work hard together. 



P.S I am long-winded this time.