Navigation Menu

Ado(red)




Start of something new





I have been missing for some time because I HAVE MOVED HOUSE and there wifi was not ready at the new house. So I was deprived of internet usage for a week already! But, I have quite fully settled in already, especially with the wifi connected, and I am loving it! Although a lot of things are still misplaced, missing or lost in transition, (e.g. trying to find the toilet paper half asleep in the middle of the night) but I guess I will slowly find them all. 

That being said, I have accumulated some backlog for my work since I did not have internet access for a week. I also found out that it is a good excuse of procrastinating work. So time to get back to work.

But stay tune!! I have loads of outfits, photos of old house and my first collaboration to show you guys!!