Navigation Menu

Twirling

lookbook, ootdsg, singapore blogger, yours xincerely


From the surface




lookbook, ootdsg, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
lookbook, ootdsg, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
lookbook, ootdsg, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
lookbook, ootdsg, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
lookbook, ootdsg, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
lookbook, ootdsg, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
lookbook, ootdsg, singapore blogger, yours xincerely
lookbook, ootdsg, singapore blogger, yours xincerely


If you ask a three year old kid what happiness is, his answer is probably going to be simple, such as "twirling around makes me happy".

If someone is to ask me now, what happiness is, some days my answer may go along the lines of "being able to sleep in till 10am makes me happy" and other more emotional days may be "finally setting up a business makes me happy".

Probably, this is what "growing up" means, having a change in perspective.

As of this moment, at 1.48am now, I realised that growing up means that, somehow you manage to finish all your shit for the day, before finally have the time to let tears run cos of all the nasty things that happened.

Maybe, I have finally grew up.