Navigation Menu

Embed

your xincerely, singapore blogger, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photography


I am weird



your xincerely, singapore blogger, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photography
your xincerely, singapore blogger, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photography
your xincerely, singapore blogger, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photography
your xincerely, singapore blogger, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photography
your xincerely, singapore blogger, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photography
your xincerely, singapore blogger, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photography



I must be really weird. Its summer holiday, means its summer, or rather its especially hot right now consider its summer all year round in Singapore. I feel like I'm literally walking in a burning oven. However, bizarrely, I am actually falling in love of wearing pants, culottes or anything that covers most of my legs. This is also partly due to the fact that I have to change my shopping list to things that I can wear to work/office. Therefore, pants become one of the best choice that satisfy this criteria. It definitely can be dress up or down depending if its work day or weekend. 

Now, as you can see, I have been working hard to strike off the things on my to-do list, and shopping  (and blogging) is one of the items that I have been diligently practicing.