Navigation Menu

Holiday

your xincerely, photography, ootdsg, lookbooksg, singapore blogger

 Sleep more, exercise more, cook more and post more. 




your xincerely, photography, ootdsg, lookbooksg, singapore blogger
your xincerely, photography, ootdsg, lookbooksg, singapore blogger
your xincerely, photography, ootdsg, lookbooksg, singapore blogger
your xincerely, photography, ootdsg, lookbooksg, singapore blogger
your xincerely, photography, ootdsg, lookbooksg, singapore blogger
your xincerely, photography, ootdsg, lookbooksg, singapore blogger
your xincerely, photography, ootdsg, lookbooksg, singapore blogger
your xincerely, photography, ootdsg, lookbooksg, singapore blogger



I am finally back, reviving this space again! My missing in action can only mean that exams/deadlines/projects/assignments was around the corner. But I am glad to proudly announce that I am done with my Year 3 in university, its finally the Summer holiday!!!

I have three weeks break before my internship starts so it meant a three week "staycation" at home to fully recharge and replenished the lack of sleep I had for the past month. Before I get all lazy to even find a pen, I have already wrote down my to-do list for these three weeks, and its nothing short of amazing. In fact, its rather packed already with task/goals like hitting the gym more often, cook more often and post more often (which I hope I will stick to and not give up before I even got started). So first thing I did when I got out of the exam hall today, I went to the gym. Next, I shoot these and now I am posting it,  efficient much heh. 

Stay tune for more summertime happiness. For now, I need to get some decent sleep that may last the next 12-24 hours. 

Oh, remind me to add in a haircut session on my to-do list.