Navigation Menu

Teal

singapore blogger, yours Xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, adidas originals, lookbook, photographer

Shhh, don't tell anyone




singapore blogger, yours Xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, adidas originals, lookbook, photographer
singapore blogger, yours Xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, adidas originals, lookbook, photographer
singapore blogger, yours Xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, adidas originals, lookbook, photographer
singapore blogger, yours Xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, adidas originals, lookbook, photographer
singapore blogger, yours Xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, adidas originals, lookbook, photographer
singapore blogger, yours Xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, adidas originals, lookbook, photographer
singapore blogger, yours Xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, adidas originals, lookbook, photographer
singapore blogger, yours Xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, adidas originals, lookbook, photographer
singapore blogger, yours Xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, adidas originals, lookbook, photographer


I don't know why I still spent time doing piecing doodles onto my photos or even just spending time blogging (and no time to remove the tag on my shoes)! I should be study, studying or studying since exams are coming up in 2 weeks time. Great, I can really start panicking now.  

Owell, its hard to stay away from what you like to do right. So just let me indulge and enjoy a bit here on my space alright? Ok, ciao, time to head back to books. 

I can't wait for summer holiday to begin.