Navigation Menu

Suit Up



singapore blogger, photographer, yours xincerely, outfit, style, ootdsg, men fashion


Why can't woman wear her wedding dress out?




singapore blogger, photographer, yours xincerely, outfit, style, ootdsg, men fashion
singapore blogger, photographer, yours xincerely, outfit, style, ootdsg, men fashion
singapore blogger, photographer, yours xincerely, outfit, style, ootdsg, men fashion
singapore blogger, photographer, yours xincerely, outfit, style, ootdsg, men fashion
singapore blogger, photographer, yours xincerely, outfit, style, ootdsg, men fashion
singapore blogger, photographer, yours xincerely, outfit, style, ootdsg, men fashion
singapore blogger, photographer, yours xincerely, outfit, style, ootdsg, men fashion
singapore blogger, photographer, yours xincerely, outfit, style, ootdsg, men fashion
singapore blogger, photographer, yours xincerely, outfit, style, ootdsg


I posted part 1 of Keith's shoot a long time ago, but I guess my ego is still quite high that I rather feature myself on my blog which explains the drag for posting this following one. 

I guess every guy will look good with the right suit (& you can find out more about that at Keith's BodyXStyle). People say that woman looks the best in her wedding dress. So if that apply to man, it means that he looks the best in his wedding suit. Whereas, man have so many more other opportunities to wear a suit, which means that he can look the best almost every other day unlike woman, cos I am quite sure we cannot wear our wedding gown every other day. 

I should stop here before I start an essay on gender inequality. Hah.