Navigation Menu

Adi-dicted

singapore blogger, adidas, original, ootdsg, photography, lookbooksg, yours xincerely


Some things will never change. 


singapore blogger, adidas, original, ootdsg, photography, lookbooksg, yours xincerely
singapore blogger, adidas, original, ootdsg, photography, lookbooksg, yours xincerely
singapore blogger, adidas, original, ootdsg, photography, lookbooksg, yours xincerely
singapore blogger, adidas, original, ootdsg, photography, lookbooksg, yours xincerely
singapore blogger, adidas, original, ootdsg, photography, lookbooksg, yours xincerely
singapore blogger, adidas, original, ootdsg, photography, lookbooksg, yours xincerely
singapore blogger, adidas, original, ootdsg, photography, lookbooksg, yours xincerely
singapore blogger, adidas, original, ootdsg, photography, lookbooksg, yours xincerely
singapore blogger, adidas, original, ootdsg, photography, lookbooksg, yours xincerely
singapore blogger, adidas, original, ootdsg, photography, lookbooksg, yours xincerely
singapore blogger, adidas, original, ootdsg, photography, lookbooksg, yours xincerely
singapore blogger, adidas, original, ootdsg, photography, lookbooksg, yours xincerely


They say, people change. Some definitely live up to that as they can turn you into their lover and then their stranger all within a couple of weeks. Well, I don't, or at least my love for Adidas doesn't change. Hope you are not bored of Adidas yet, because surely I haven't! Lately, Adidas has been coming up with lots of new designs that I totally adores and it has definitely caused a big hole in my wallet. If you remember, I just got my Adidas x Topshop hoodie not long ago and now I am striking off "Adidas Shirt" from my list of "Adidas Things That I Need to Own" But nonetheless, at least I got some awesome photos! 

In the blink of an eye, we have officially reached June of 2015, almost half an year has gone by. Looking back, it feels like everything is moving so fast. & surprisingly, even in such a short time span, I have already met some a**holes. I, xincerely, hope you live well so you get to witness my success and then wilt in your own regrets. 

Regardless, there are some exciting events for the month of June (beside turning twenty-two), and I am really looking forward to them. Hopefully, I will get some awesome photos to show y'all soon.