Navigation Menu

Jungle x Discount Code




"Your lipstick stains on the front lope of my left side brain"







A purple lipstick has been on my wish list since forever. However, not really sure if I can rock it, thus, that deters me from investing in one. A big thank you to Luxola who has been so nice and kind to send over some amazing lippies to finally grant my wish! It turns out that its much easier than expected to pull off the color. It made my otherwise causal day outfit a whole lot more playful and exciting. You can also read more here to find out how to choose your perfect lipstick, or just take a playful risk and you may just be pleasantly surprised!

In lieu of International Kissing day on 6th July (which I missed, and not like I've got any one to kiss with too), Luxola is dedicating the whole month of July to celebrate the colourful glory of lipsticks. Why not pampered yourself with one too, and leave an impression (or a mark) on someone. HAH!

Beside showering me with their love, Luxola is also super kind by letting me pass on the love to all my fellow readers out there. Just enter the exclusive discount code- BLX-XINCERELY and you will receive 15% discount off your first order on Luxola.com.*

Have fun shopping for your lipstick!

*Valid till 31st Aug and is not applicable on non-discountable brands listed here.