Navigation Menu

Chill


yours xincerely, singapore, blogger, providore, mandarin gallery, photography


Too Chill...




yours xincerely, singapore, blogger, providore, mandarin gallery, photography
yours xincerely, singapore, blogger, providore, mandarin gallery, photography
yours xincerely, singapore, blogger, providore, mandarin gallery, photography
yours xincerely, singapore, blogger, providore, mandarin gallery, photography
yours xincerely, singapore, blogger, providore, mandarin gallery, photography
yours xincerely, singapore, blogger, providore, mandarin gallery, photography
yours xincerely, singapore, blogger, providore, mandarin gallery, photography
yours xincerely, singapore, blogger, providore, mandarin gallery, photography
yours xincerely, singapore, blogger, providore, mandarin gallery, photography
yours xincerely, singapore, blogger, providore, mandarin gallery, photography
yours xincerely, singapore, blogger, providore, mandarin gallery, photography
yours xincerely, singapore, blogger, providore, mandarin gallery, photography
yours xincerely, singapore, blogger, providore, mandarin gallery, photography
yours xincerely, singapore, blogger, providore, mandarin gallery, photography
yours xincerely, singapore, blogger, providore, mandarin gallery, photography
yours xincerely, singapore, blogger, providore, mandarin gallery, photography



From track records, it seems that every time I start to rest or take a break after a stressful period, I will fall sick. Almost every holiday I would have some degree of sickness. To think from a different aspect, you tend to get yourself together and do not allow yourself to fall too sick during busy period. At most an afternoon nap or an early night in, cos you know there are work to be submitted the next day etc. However, it is different in the holiday, I have literally no schedule, no obligation, no assignment/to-do waiting for me to finish, so my sickness has been dragging on a few days too. My will is weak.

After spending 3 days in bed, and seemingly unlimited days thereafter that I can spend in bed too, I jump on the opportunity to tag along my bff to the cafe as she rushes her final year thesis. Coincidentally, our good friend is working in the cafe that day, so it turns out to be a mini impromptu gathering. Both of them have work to do, while most of the time I am either disturbing their peace or just snapping photos around. Surprisingly it turns out better than I expect. 


P.S I should really start finding a job/things to do.