Navigation Menu

First Light


photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely


First look book of the year



photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely
photography, singapore, lookbook, yours xincerely


First shopping trip with BFF of 2016, first shoot of 2016 and first look book post of 2016. 

I hope it is not too disappointing, its been a while. Fret not, as one of my new year resolutions (before I find out what I want to do in life aka find a job) is to shoot more often and post more often. I enjoy both shooting and being shot, by camera that is. Since I am rather free nowadays, I hope I can do more of what I enjoy. That being said, I am really looking forward in meeting new people that love to play around with the lens as much as I do. So for anyone (preferably in Singapore) interested, drop me a mail (yoursxincerelyinfo@gmail.com), let me shoot you or we can explore together! (: