Navigation Menu

Swirling



Free like a bird






I can not remember the last time I was this carefree that I am swirling and dancing around the boardwalk in broad day light, without any influence of alcohol. 2015 was the most busy year yet, it was non stop schedules between school, internship and business. Theres constant worries of either project deadlines, school exams and next business project. 

Now, it is really a carefree period, nothing much to worry about (if I don't think about my unemployment). There's only happy troubles such as where to travel too etc, which can be rather taxing too. 

Nope, I am not complaining, I rather to have such happy troubles any day as compared to the burdensome school work.

P.S Beside twirling around, this is also the best dress to indulge in a buffet.