Navigation Menu

Black


singapore, blogger, yours xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photographer


If you're not superstitious 




singapore, blogger, yours xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photographer
singapore, blogger, yours xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photographer
singapore, blogger, yours xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photographer
singapore, blogger, yours xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photographer
singapore, blogger, yours xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photographer
singapore, blogger, yours xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photographer
singapore, blogger, yours xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photographer
singapore, blogger, yours xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photographer
singapore, blogger, yours xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg, photographer
singapore, blogger, yours xincerely, ootdsg, lookbooksg,


Chinese New Year is almost over and Valentine's Day is over, it is almost legit to wear black now. Although I did wear black for CNY and Vday but it is still consider appropriate for at least Valentine's yea. 

This is the first romper I have ever owned, even though it has been in trend for a few years already. I never really want to buy a romper because 1) I know that I will have a hard time unzipping when I urgently needs the toilet,  2) Isn't 1) a good enough reason already. But this piece, that I found unintentionally, actually my friend saw it first and recommended me cos usually I will just skipped the romper section, and it turns out unexceptionally good. Maybe now I have a new found love for rompers. The best part, it saves you a lot of time mix and matching your pieces when you are in a rush to go out.  

That said, hope everyone had a memorable holiday, and life goes on from here, single or attached


P.S Don't ask me why I did not iron my clothes again.